Good for you, convenient for them.
Six-bottle box automatic assembly, filling and closing
Integrating this system into your production process will enable automated packing of all types of bottles: water, wine, milk, oil, etc.
The box design projects an attractive, innovative image which, along with good graphic design and Cartonajes Santorromán's high quality printing make an extremely striking combination.
The box is 100% recyclable and thus complies with current environmental regulations.
This design is protected by patent.
- Convenient, rugged handle: can be carried in one hand without the need for other precautions.
- Easy to open: convenient and effective tear-off strip which does not separate the cover from the rest, allowing ongoing use as protection.
- Secure bottom: neither the weight of the contents nor the movements caused by transport can open the bottom: the base is constructed of a single piece of cartonboard completely free of joints of any kind.
- Six-pack: a well-balanced unit that meets the needs of the producer, vendor and consumer.
- Strong: excellent performance both in storage (stacking) and transport. The necessary protection is provided by the micro-fluted cartonboard.
Enables use with a wide range of bottles.
This system requires the insertion of a convenient, compact machine in the production line.
The blank for this box is a single sheet of corrugated cartonboard. No opening (tapes), separation (dividers) or transport (handles) accessories are required. The micro-fluted board used when flat is 50% thinner than the cartonboard usually employed, thus saving valuable space.
The shape of the box enables versatile stacking arrangements and pallet optimisation.